What's new ?
- Music video Still Hitting The Road on Dailymotion
- From Nation To Bastille on Musicoin
- Music video Bicycleman on Vkontakte
- California Shore 2 on DSound
- Route 66 by Jean-Marc Lozach on Orfium
- Music video Groundy Birdy on my Facebook Page
- Never Away on HearThis.at
- Music video Big Wheel In Lyon on Vkontakte
Well, in fact modifying my electric setup was more easy than i thought. I finish today. Of course, i must now apply it to all my tunes i play on at the moment but the hardest is done. Perhaps may i change my noise reduction preset again but that's all.
Ok, i've just modified another time my electric setup. I've used my Zoom MS-50G multieffects guitar to be even more independent of my Windows OS with my guitar sound. So i update firmware to 3.0 and get a patch editor on the web. You can use it there on Internet and download it here. With this utility do a preset on the Zoom MS-50G is really far more user friendly. You can save and download your own presets too and more.
I've modified my electric preset for using the amp of my Yamaha AG03 mixing console instead amp and cabinet of Amplitube 4 but still using the stomps and rack effects of it. It works well for me and used far less cpu. That's cool.
I've recorded again the last tune i've done and its video for Acoustic Series because i was not satisfied with the result. I must used another soft for recording the video and do another setup for the sound. I have mastered the audio and produced the video too.